Acceptance of Terms Welcome to MilitaryStarter.com (this site), a site brought to you by Bright Mountain®, LLC.
Using this site When you access and use this site you have a limited license to view and make use of this site for your personal use only. This limited license does not permit any user to download, cache, compile, or copy information from this site including, but not limited to, property descriptions, images, and/or listings for the use by or benefit of any party or merchant. This site, and/or any part of this site, may not be copied, duplicated, reproduced, sold, or exploited for any commercial purpose or intent without the express written consent of Bright Mountain®, LLC.
My Properties A My Properties area (this area, dashboard, or account as appropriate) is made available to Agents that submit as Property Listings those properties that the Agent is legally able and legally allowed to list as a rental property. This area is provided for use by the Agent to maintain their profile, property listings on this site, and other related activities. Agents assume complete responsibility for the confidentiality and maintenance of, and the content of their Dashboard, User Name, and Password. You agree to notify us immediately of any security breach of your account. We are not responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of your account.
Agents are person(s) who list their properties at this site with the intention of making their property available for rent. These listed properties are near to Military Bases.
Renters are person(s) who rent properties listed on this site by agents.
Use of this Site includes but is not limited to visiting this site, using the various online resources provided at or in any location on this site. the Users election to become either an Agent or a Renter is done at their own sole discretion and with the acknowledgement that they are solely responsible and liable for all of their transactions and interactions while using this site.
The Process: In summary, here is how it works.
* Agents must register at this site to list (post, or list as appropriate) their available properties near Military Bases. Once registered the Agent can begin listing properties. This site and Bright Mountain®, are not party to any transactions and interactions between agents and renters. The Agent and Renter enter into a direct legal agreement. The Renter will contact the Agent regarding their Listed Properties using the contact information provided by the Agent.
* Three listing durations are available to Agents: one (1) month ($50.00), three (3) month ($135.00), or six (6) month ($240.00).
* Agents can also feature their Property Listing for an additional fee.
* We may offer free Property Listings from time to time. Agents must meet the Free Listing Offer requirements to participate in or receive the Free Listing Offer.
User/Participant User Responsibilities
We are not involved in any disputes, conflicts, damages, losses and or claims that arise due to or through the use of this site and/or between the Agent, Renter, or any other Users of this site.
We do not oversee the 1) compliance of the Property ot the Property Listing on this site with Federal, State, or local laws; 2) description of Property or content within the Property Listing; 3) Tranasactions and/or interactions between Agents, Rentors or Users of this site actions, 4) any other content or materials included on this site. We do not, and do not have the responsibility to examine, evaluate, approve, or warrant the Property Listing or the content of the Property Listing posted by Agents to this site. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the outcomes, actions, transactions, and/or content of any or all of the Ptroperties and/or Property Listings made available at this site. We are not liable for any negative outcome (including but not limited to damages, losses or injury) related to your use of this site. When you use this site you release Bright Mountain® from claims, damages, and demands of every kind — known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed — arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and the Services. All content you access through the use of this site is at your own risk, and you are solely responsible for any resulting damage or loss to any party.
All visitors/users of this site are urged to exercise reasonable prudence in all interactions, transactions, and any and all other activities and/or conduct while using this site and/or contacting or responding to contacts made through use of, viewing, or employing any of the various online resources provided, included on, or otherwise made available through this site. Although this site is intended for general use, children 18 years and under should not use this site.
You are responsible for conducting any necessary, prudent, appropriate, judicious investigation(s), research, inquiry, or due diligence with respect to your interactions with others.
You agree to indemnify and hold Bright Mountain® and all their agents, representatives, employees, and officers harmless from and against any claims, cause of action, demand or damages associated with or related to your interactions with others. Any attorney’s fees and costs incurred by Bright Mountain® and all their agents, representatives, employees, and officers are included in this indemnification.
Typographical Errors If at any time any content at this site is incorrect due to typographical error or is inaccurate information we retain the right to cancel and/or refuse purchases and/or orders placed based on such errors or information. Bright Mountain® does not warrant that any content contained in this or related sites is accurate, complete, reliable, current, free of errors or inaccuracies.
We assume no liability or responsibility and do not make any representations or warranties regarding the authenticity, accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content posted or submitted by Third Party providers of any content. Users of this site that post or submit content grant Bright Mountain® a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display said content anywhere in any media. You grant Bright Mountain® sub licensees, in their sole discretion, the right to use the name submitted in connection with said content.
Children under 13 and Children under 16 Personally Identifiable Information is not knowingly collected by this site from children 16 years of age and under. If we learn that information has been collected from a child at or under the age of 16 without verification of parental consent the information will be deleted as quickly as reasonably possible.
Disclosure and Use of Your Communications; Electronic Communications Visitors and Users of this site consent to receive electronic communications (e-mail) from Bright Mountain®. We will communicate with Visitors/Users via e-mail or by posting notices to this site. Visitors/Users of this site agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications provided to you by us electronically will satisfy any legal requirements for communication in writing.
Prohibited Conduct: Agents, Renters, Users, Advertisers, and all those who use, List and/or Rent properties listed on this site, and/or visit this site agree that they will NOT personally or in any manner effect or invoke any other party to:
- Harass, demean, stalk, threaten, defraud others at this site.
- Post, send, provide, request, distribute, link, or in any way make available any inappropriate or offensive content or materials including, but not limited to: pornographic or sexually explicit, threatening, hostile, violent, embarrassing, harmful, hateful, racially insulting, ethnically insulting, deceptive, defamatory, tortious, libelous, or otherwise inappropriate, regulated, illegal, or offensive content or material. This includes nicotine, tobacco and vaporizer products.
- Post, send, provide, distribute, request, link, make, discuss, depict, or in any way make available any form of child, or any other, person or creature, abuse, cruelty, sexuality, exploitation, or any other related materials or topics posing harm to, or threatening the security of a child or an individual.
- Post, make, request, send, link, or provide inappropriate or unsolicited advertisements, offers, or proposals for services, goods, or any other commercial activities.
- Access or attempt to access another person’s account at this site, or impersonate another person or any Bright Mountain® staff members
- Obtain without permission or by hacking, or encourage another person to obtain user name(s), password(s), and/or any other information from this site; or provide any such information to a Third Party.
- Use any of the information or site features for anything other than what they are intended to be used for. This includes the exploitation of any issues or glitches at this site for personal gain.
- Interfere, or intentionally interfere with, the security-related features, the operation of this site, or a member’s enjoyment or use of this site; including trolling or any other such behaviors.
- Use this site, or encourage or entreat others to use this site for any illegal purpose or intent.
- Default on payments for purchases made at this site.
- Post, send, provide, request, link, distribute or in any way make available any content containing software viruses, code intended to damage, or otherwise interfere with any system, hardware, software, equipment, data, or any other information.
- Engage in misrepresentation of any sources, identification of, or content of information transmitted to this site, including false representations, or trademark, patent, or any other right or right of ownership infringement. For example: you are precluded from claiming as your own work anything created by another person.
- Attempt or encourage another to attempt to disassemble, decipher, reverse engineer, decompile, or in any manner attempt to attain any source code, underlying algorithms, or original ideas or content of any part of this site.
- Attempt, or encourage another to attempt to conduct to violate the security of this site, content, databases, services provided, network, Third Parties, or Third Party provided information/services, including, without limitation: a) accessing data or logging into servers, accounts, or databases unintended for such user(s), or which the user is not authorized to access; b) to probe, scan or test the vulnerability; c) to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; d) to interfere via means of, but not limited to, submitting a virus, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mail bombing”, “crashing”, or sending unsolicited email including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or forging any TCP/IP packet header on any part of the header information in any posting; e) to use any device, software, or routine to interfere, or attempt to interfere with proper functioning of this site, content, databases, services provided, network, Third Parties, or Third Party provided information/services.
- Taking, or encouraging another to take intentional actions which impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of this Site, its services and content, server, or Third Parties or Affiliates.
Ownership Notice and Usage Restrictions This website is intended for your personal and non-commercial use only. All of the content, information, data, Third Party content supplied information, and any other information provided in this site is NOT intended for reproduction, distribution, sales or transmission by or for any business, commercial or public purposes. All materials that are included on this site are protected by their applicable laws (these laws include US and International copyright and trademark laws), and any unauthorized use, duplication, distribution or sales of such materials may violate copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws.
Third-Party Advertising Companies: When you visit this site third-party advertising companies may serve ads to you. These companies employ behavioral advertising techniques, and may use information about your visits to websites to tailor advertisements about goods and services to your interests. Unless otherwise stated your name, address, email address, or telephone number are not included in the information used by these advertisers. Please Click Here for more information about this practice, and to find out about opting out of targeted advertising from these companies. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through this site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Bright Mountain® shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on this site.
Indemnification By virtue of your accessing this site you agree that you are solely responsible for use of this website. In addition you further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Bright Mountain®, any and all of its affiliated companies/businesses, suppliers, partners, licensors, and other parties from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and including attorneys’ fees which arise out of your misuse or use of this site, violation of these terms, or the violation of any persons or entities rights, or any breach of the warranties, representations, and covenants made by you herein.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability This website and all content, Various online resources , and services provided or made available through this site are provided to Visitors/Users “as is” and on an “as available” basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. Bright Mountain® does not make any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the operation or accuracy of this site, or of the content, Various online resources , and services provided, included on, or otherwise made available through this site. further, Bright Mountain®, to the full extent permissible by law, disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose. Bright Mountain® does not warrant or represent that this site and any and all content, information, materials, products, software, or services provided, included, or otherwise made available through this site, their servers, or electronic communications are free of errors, defects, viruses, bugs, worms, or any other harmful components or items. Bright Mountain® shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use or misuse of this site, or from any content, Various online resources , and services provided, included, or otherwise made available through this site including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. visitors/users of this site agree that they use this site at their own risk.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and Take-Down Notice
We respect authors’ and content holders’ rights, and our policy is to respond to legally valid Take-Down Notices of alleged copyright infringement that meet or exceed the criteria defined in 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3), also known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) of 1998. The accounts of those whom we determine to be repeat infringers based on our “Three-Infringements” policy will be terminated without notice. If someone has posted your copyrighted information without your permission to our site submit a Take-Down Notice to us which includes, but is not limited to, the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that has (have) been infringed;
- Identification of the material(s) that is (are) claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material(s), such as direct links to the material(s);
- Information sufficient to permit us to contact you such as an address, phone number, or email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of your copyrighted work(s) in the manner complained is not authorized by you the copyright owner, your agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the Take-Down Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- A physical or electronic signature of the individual authorized to act on the material allegedly infringed. This party may be the actual copyright owner or an individual authorized by the copyright owner to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
The Take-Down Notice should be mailed or emailed to our Copyright Agent at the following:
Mailing Address: Bright Mountain®, LLC; P.O. Box 810021; Boca Raton, FL 33481
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We cannot guarantee action on incomplete take-down notices. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your Take-Down Notice may not be valid.
Persons who knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. Misuse of the take-down notice may result in legal action and/or termination of your account. Please note that 17 U.S.C. Section 512(f) of the DMCA creates liability for knowingly making false claims in a DMCA take-down notice.
If you believe your material that was removed or disabled is not infringing another’s rights, or that you have authorization from the copyright owner or its agent, or that you have rights in the material pursuant to the law, to post and use the material, you may send a Counter-Notice containing the following information to our Copyright Agent:
Identification of the material(s) that was (were) removed or disabled and the location where the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material;
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a Federal District Court in the district where you are located (if you live in the U.S.) or your consent to the jurisdiction of a Federal District Court for any judicial district where the website may be found (if you are not living in the U.S.);
- Your consent to accept service of process from the party who submitted the takedown notice;
- Information sufficient to permit us to contact you such as an address, phone number, or email address; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
The Counter-Notice should be mailed or emailed to our Copyright Agent at the following:
Mailing Address: Bright Mountain®, LLC; P.O. Box 810021; Boca Raton, FL 33481
Email Address: email@example.com
We cannot guarantee action on an incomplete Counter-Notice. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your Counter-Notice may not be valid.
If a Counter-Notice is received by our Copyright Agent, we will immediately send a copy of the Counter-Notice to the complaining party informing that person that we may replace the removed or disabled material(s) or cease disabling it in 10 business days from the receipt of the Counter-Notice.
Unless we receive a notice that the copyright owner filed an action seeking a court order against you the alleged infringing user within 14 days from the receipt of the Counter-Notice, the removed or disabled material(s) may be replaced, or access to it restored, no earlier than 10 business days after receipt of the Counter-Notice and no later than 14 business days after receipt of the Counter-Notice.
Misuse of the counter-notice may result in legal action and/or termination of your account. Please note that 17 U.S.C. Section 512(f) of the DMCA creates liability for knowingly making false claims in a DMCA counter-notice.
Modifications to Service We retain the right to temporarily or permanently, and in part or in whole, change, modify or discontinue this site and/or any content on this site at any time and for any reason without prior notice.
Bright Mountain®, LLC
P.O. Box 810012
Boca Raton, FL 33481-0012